Letter writing

 Write a letter to your mother telling ,her about the inauguration ceremony of the yoga club at your school address of your hostel is block c-214 New Modern School campus, Acharya Atre Marg Wadala Mumbai – 400031






Block C, 214
New Modern School campus,
Aacharya Atre Marg,
Wadala Mumbai – 400031
1st March 2020


Dear mom,

I hope you are doing well .I'm sure you and dad must be back from your vacation by now .I can't wait to hear stories about the trip.


Our school opened a yoga club a couple of days back. I assisted the management with the preparation for the event. The ceremony was wonderful as we had invited a well-known yogacharya from Yog Sansthan to inaugurate the yoga club. He spoke about the benefits of yoga and how it is one of the most ancient forms of exercise .we were truly amazed to hear him speak with such passion for yoga.



Write a letter to the yogacharya at yog Sansthan,Dombivli ( east ) Mumbai-421201, inviting him to inaugurate the 'yoga club' at your school.






I cannot wait to start doing yoga. I am sure by the time I come home for Diwali. I will have learnt quite a few asanas. you and I could then do yoga every morning. do write to me about your trip.








Yours lovingly,
Sumit 

Post a Comment

0 Comments